Pages

Mar 11, 2012

Clogged Tub Drain

The bath tub in the the guest bathroom is clogged.  Again.  My honey said it might be because of hair.  I admit that take a shower in the guest bathroom.  It does not mean that I do not like our master's bath but, I like the pressure of the shower in the guest's bath better.

Last night I poured a liquid agent in the drain.  I waited 15 minutes for the agent to take effect.  After that I ran hot water to flush the chemical for five minutes.  I do not think there's a difference in draining like before.  Ah!  So frustrating.  I have to redo the process tonight when my husband gets home.  Or, I will just let him do it. :)

Maintaining a home needs patience and money.  Of course a little knowledge in plumbing, electrical, engineering and the like.  


No comments: