Pages

Mar 22, 2012

Traditional And Modern Gifts For 4th Wedding Anniversary

I am loving the Spring weather so far.  Although the winds are kinda chilly, the sunshine and the lovely blooms bring happy feelings to me.  The green grass smells nice and the birds sing happily in the trees as they feel the breeze.  Most of all excitement comes to me as soon as the Spring comes because in April my honey and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary.  I was a Spring Bride you know.

Three weeks from now and it is our 4th wedding anniversary.  I am trying to think of something to give as a gift for my honey.  They said that the traditional gifts for the 4th wedding anniversary are fruits or flowers.  The modern gift ideas are appliances.  Well, I think I'll go with the modern.  I know what to buy.  The problem is, when I get excited like this, I might give a hint. 

How about you?  What do you love about Spring?

No comments: