Pages

May 16, 2012

Sending An Invitation Is A Formal Gesture Showing Importance

My husband's niece had a bridal shower party two weeks ago.  It was a pretty party attended by family and close friends of the bride-to-be.  The shower was held at her step-mom's house in Allen, TX.  My mother-in-law and I had a great time.  I love parties you know.  It was nice that the invitations were sent to us guests two weeks before the party.  That gave guests to check and finalize floating appointments or plans.  Like everyone else, I have appointments set and events planned two weeks ahead.  So if ever something comes up or special invitations come in, I still have the time to check and prioritize.
That's what I do with my own events.  I send invites to people early as possible so I do not have to rush on my party preparations.  When I had my baby's first birthday last year, it was successful and well attended.  No pressure and stressful days at all.  I searched for invitation designs online that fits the birthday party theme for my little girl.  It did not take me very long to find one that I really liked.  A simple yet informative style of birthday party invitations were perfect.  My friend helped with cooking the food for the guests.  My husband and I took care of the chairs and tables.

Same thing with my husband's niece's bridal shower.  It was pretty neat and pleasing to the eyes.  An invitation does not have to have a lot of things going on in it.  As long as you have the information about the event, time, venue, and specifications indicated, it's fine.  Remember that invitations have to be clear so the guests will be well-guided about the event or occasion.
 

Sending party invitations is another way to show family and friends that they are special.  It is a formal gesture of showing importance. 


No comments: