Pages

May 19, 2012

Weekend Snapshot: Dinner Tonight

We spent the weekend at my in-law's house.  My husband has planned to grill hamburgers and sausage so his parents don't have to buy or cook food for us.  His dad cleaned the barbeque pit before we arrived.  

It is always nice to own a barbeque pit.  You can do barbeque chicken, pork, and grill  fish whenever you want.  It is considered as one of the priced possession a household can have.  Oh, barbeques are good!

hamburgers and sausage
Pina Colada cake from sister-in-law
After nice early dinner, my sister-in-law gave us a slice of the Pina Colada cake she brought.  Man, it was so good!  I love the pineapple flavor.  I am not crazy about the coconut, but I really like the flavor of the cake.  It was a wonderful weekend at my in-laws' home.  My little one enjoyed the company of everyone. 

2 comments:

emz said...

Cake looks so delicious!

bbtoo said...

hmm that looks so delicious