Pages

Oct 24, 2010

I've Been Watching The Real World on Satellite TV


When I was younger, I always dreamed of being on a reality show. Although most people have begun to get addicted to reality shows in the past few years, my fascination started long ago with a show on MTV. This show was called The Real World. It was a show about a group of strangers who were forced to live together in a nice home. Everyone's personality was different, so it was inevitable that conflicts would arise. When the show was at its best, there would be fights. What amazed me the most about the show is that the people were just regular people like you and me. I had hopes that one day I would be selected to live in a Real World home. A couple years, I even prepared a video audition tape and sent it in. Unfortunately, it must have gotten lost somewhere along the way, because they never contacted me.
Lately, I have been catching reruns of The Real World on satellite television from http://www.direct.tv/. It is nice to reflect on the past and to relive some of my favorite moments from the show. I remember that during the second season I had a crush on one of the characters. The same year, I had my first kiss from a cute boy in school. These are the types of memories that are priceless.
Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton

Bookmark and Share

No comments: