Pages

Oct 25, 2010

The Party Still Went On

It was a stormy Saturday but still the party went on. I had a baby shower party again at our friend's in Plano.

My honey and I got there before the party started. Because it was raining, I wore my pair of cowgirl boots with a multi-colored maternity dress. I felt comfortable with my outfit. My friends said I look good. Oh, yeah...thanks! Haha!

Our close friends and my mother-in-law came but some of the invited guests were unable to attend the baby shower because of the heavy rains. My former co-employee came late because she worked that day. I appreciate her so much for attending my baby shower. We had fun playing games, eating, and talking (as usual). And my baby received lots of cute things from our friends.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Free Baby games said...

Hi,

May I know what games had you played because Im just curious, even the weather is not good you been celebrated it nicely, I thought that game was very funny..

regards
Mickey Buarao

Mhar's Display said...

@ Mickey,
thanks for the comment.
We played the "Don't Say Baby" and Bingo games.

Marms