Pages

Nov 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

"There are many things to be thankful for."

That's my honey always tells me. I agree. For good things and bad things, we should always give thanks to God for we are still breathing.

We were at my sister-in-law's home yesterday to celebrate Thanksgiving Day. The temperature dropped. It was a bit chilly. The family gathered at her home at noon (we arrived a little late). She prepared lots of delicious food. It was great! Though I watched my diet, I couldn't resist to eat a lot. Glad I still maintained a balanced diet yesterday. Hahaha! It's nice to get together with family. We had fun talking about stuff. We're full too. Ah.

How about you? How's your Thanksgiving Day?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

This is a great week!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Mhar's Display said...

Same to you my friend.

Marms