Pages

Aug 8, 2008

Brilliant Weblog

I feel so special whenever somebody compliments me in every thing I do. It makes me happy. And I am so thankful to my new found friends in the blogosphere. You keep on inspiring me to do my best not only in blogging but also in maintaining my weblog. I know that my blog is still young but as you can see, it is improving…I think so. Certainly I will keep my motivation alive as long as the friendship and support is within my reach.

Thanks to Yenzz for the award.

The Above recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers.

Here are the rules for passing on the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Already Participants :
Cee, Melisse, Nanay Belen, Ivan Girl, Vida, Yenzz, Mommy Allehs, Mhar’s Display, YOU NEXT

Now passing this award to Eunice, Kuting's Place, Noreen, and Amging.
Please leave a comment HERE when you have pass this Award and I will add you to participants.

Tell me if any participants I forgot to add.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: