Pages

Aug 5, 2008

Welcome to the USA, Marly!

I am so happy about the approval of my Application to Register for Permanent Residency. I got the official notification yesterday from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) welcoming me as new resident. They said that I will be receiving my resident card in the next three weeks. To my surprise, I received my permanent residency card today! Yeehaw! That was quick.

After a very long process and waiting, this is a relief to me and my husband. Not mentioning the increasing fees and travel, I guess it's worth it. I am now a legal resident of the USA.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

eunice said...

Congratulation Marly! That's something worth celebrating for!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Good luck....

Marites said...

congrats! and may you have more blessings to come:)thanks for visiting my other blog, http://marites1034.bravejournal.com

Yenzz said...

Sista, Congratzzzz
Where u gonna treat us? lol

SweetPinay said...

wow!congrats mharl that was quick!job hunting now:)

BunGirl said...

Wow -- congrats! That's huge!!!