Pages

Aug 25, 2008

We Should Be Blogging Friends Forever

I met a lot of friends here the first time I started blogging. Everybody's willing to help and teach me on stuff like coding. The friendship somehow is giving me the motivation to go on. I am kind of impatient sometimes. How I wish I have a real visa gold card in hand right now...lolz. This special Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card was given to me by MS US BOUNTYBASKET.

Here are the rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.

2. 4 of them followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Now, I am giving it to Cathy Hawkins, Obstacles and Glories, Beverly's Secret, Sweet Pinay, My Virtual Corners.

Bookmark and Share


No comments: