Pages

Aug 21, 2008

My Nephew Is Giving Me A Big Smile

I spoke with Jen, my sister-in-law, over the phone few hours ago and she said she has posted pictures of Russel in Friendster. Russel just turned one year old last month. Jen said that her son is starting to show brightness. That is good to hear that my nephew is a smart boy. I am so happy seeing new pictures of my nephew. I love them. I picked this one to post in here. Ah...I was touched again with Jen's caption on this photo.
"tHe Smile thaT tAkeS aWay aLl my fEarS"
Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

cheth said...

really a very cute baby :) i was smiling look at the snap now :)

AngelBaby said...

How adorable! He is so cute. I just want to give him a big hug and kiss. So sweet ........

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Mayet said...

cute naman nya at ang smile na nakakawala ng pagod!!

zuiyanhong said...

The baby so cute......

Mharms said...

thank you very much for the comments..yes, he sure is.

Miss Elle said...

ate mharms, regarding po your question - yung Home and About Me. twas a basic thing i did kasi di po ako magaling sa programming chuva. hehe. edit lang the html in your layout. just link your site sa "Home". then sa "About Me" naman, i had to create a post and linked that as well. the two buttons were already part of the template. what i did was basic modification. :)

tx sweetie said...

handsome boy! looks like PHIL-AM Baby too. tc there.

riablahgs said...

oh, what a cute, toothless grin =)

beevs said...

cute!! :)