Pages

Aug 12, 2008

Get Hype With iHype

I want to share with everyone this new stuff. I joined iHype-the largest socialsphere marketing platform that empowers online marketers with the ability to market their products & services. This is another way of monetization for bloggers/publishers like me. Publishers can input the web sites they own and either select individual advertiser opportunities or await notifications of new opportunities that match their site criteria. Publishers have the control in their writing piece that they complete and the kinds of opportunities they are willing to take on. Once an opportunity is completed, the publisher is paid almost immediately via Paypal. With iHype, publishers earn 100% pay to their approved post within 24 hours. That's awesome! In fact, I got mine so quick.
In addition, iHype Socialsphere Platform offers resources to successfully launch, distribute and spread new product releases, service releases and news to the market through publishers. Thus, I am inviting you to join us and have fun with iHype. Signing up is fast, easy, and FREE.
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

AngelBaby said...

You have done a nice job with you blog. I enjoyed reading it.

I don't mind if you put a link to my site, I will do the same for you.

If you want to join the Global hand shake for the Olympics just copy and paste what is on my blog and add it to yours, OK?

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Reanaclaire said...

hi..i hv signed in to ihype..so far, i hv done a post there..yes, it is very good..they pay immediately.. so far, hv u done posts for them? do i need to advertise for ihype in my blog? thanks for advising..

Reanaclaire said...

but i havent receive any instruction from them asking me to promote ihype...do i have to wait for their post? is it that after promoting for them, the chances of getting opps will be higher? will it affect my ranking? haha..sorry, a lot of questions..and thanks all the same..good day to u..

Chubskulit Rose said...

I signed woth ihype two weeks ago but until now, I still don't know their answer to my application.. I even wrote them an email twice but still no answer, do you think there is something wrong with my application. I am just worried because they do asked for the ssn which is of course a little bit scary..

Can you please give some answers to my querries.. Thanks a lot mharms..