Pages

Aug 11, 2008

Dating 101

Dating is fun if you are with a man who has lots of humor and enjoyable to be with. I started dating when I was in high school. The first one was a group date with my classmates together with their crushes. We were all sitting under the tree in the school ground. One of the boys brought a guitar while the girls got snacks and drinks. We sang, tease, and laugh. Then we were into pairs and started sweet talks after. Dating is fun as long as you know your limitations.

I appreciate Pinaywife for sharing me this tag.

Players: Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself + 2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Me and Mine | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Creative in Me | Notable Bistro | Sugarmagnolias |Around the World | Eds Mommy Life | My Precious Niche | Just Me.. Eds | Pinaywife | Mhar’s Display | YOUR BLOG

1. When was your first kiss and where?
..::.. At the school plaza when I was in school.

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
..::.. Noting 'till I met my husband.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
..::.. I was free to date :)

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
..::.. I don't remember...

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
..::.. We're two years in total and we just keep our cool.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
..::.. One year.

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
..::.. He is a respectable man.

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
..::..Maybe at 18.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
..::.. It depends.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
..::.. Enjoy being single until the right time comes to get settled. Be aware of the limitations.

I'm sharing this to Ms. Elle, Purpledsky, Mommamuse, and Aimee. It'll be fun to know about your dating lives.. have fun!

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

treen said...

yess. Dating again.

Purpled Sky said...

thanks for the tag, girl! is it even allowable that i suddenly felt giddy of the prospect? wahahahahaaa! this is fun!