Pages

Jan 28, 2009

It's Raining Ice

The cold weather makes me feel laid back and lazy. I am not used to very cold temperature. The weather forecast says there is a big chance of getting some rains tonight. They are right because it is raining ice this evening. My feet and hands are cold even if I am wearing gloves and thick socks. Brrr! Good thing my thermal clothing helps me keep warm. I can hear the drops of ice hit the glass window. Whenever the heater comes on, it makes me feel better and warmer.


3 comments:

Mizé said...

Hi Mhars.
Just doing my EC round.
I hate the cold weather too. It makes me more lazy then hot, just wanna be home with my blankets :)
Happy blogging week xx

Anonymous said...

Yea, I like to wrap myself to keep me warm too. thanks mize.

Chubskulit Rose said...

its freezing cold in here too.. I subscribed nga pala from your blog, hope you can subscribe from my blogs too.. thanks Mhars!