Pages

Jan 29, 2009

Roses, Gift Card...

...and a birthday card. These are the lovely things surprised me this morning. Why? Because it is my birthday...one of the special occasions of my life. Yey!

It is Thursday morning and my honey tried to wake up me up at 7:00 A.M. as I told him so. Though I still wanted to sleep more, I have to get up. My coffee is waiting and so are the gifts mentioned above. Boy, it did not came into my mind that my honey will surprise me this early. I wonder where were these stuff all night???


11 comments:

Clarissa said...

Happy Birthday!
!Thanks for dropping by to my blog!!

Unknown said...

wow! how sweet :)...
anyways happy birthday ^_^

Dez said...

how sweet!!! thanks for dropping by at my site. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks y'all for the greetings. yep, my honey is very sweet :)

Mizé said...

Hi.
Beautiful red roses, very in love present :)
Happy birthday!
xx

Dewa said...

hi, Have a nice day...

Balean Blog, Sex Education, Life Style, Technology

Anonymous said...

hi. belated happy birthday.

SweetPinay said...

Belated Mharl,I thought This month pa imu bday:)

Shawie said...

oh, i missed your birthday...i know it's too late but i'm glad you had a great time:) surprises are one of woman's weakness...belated Happy Birthday, Mharms...

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday!

How sweet naman! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies for all the greetings!

@ sweetpinay
nope nao, January is my birth month :)

@ Shawie
you are right. surprises are our weakness...especially that surprise is in our wishlist. Hahaha!