Pages

Jan 9, 2009

Stay Away From The Flu

Oh no! Two the girls at work are having flu right now. One started to sneeze and cough with scratchy voice since Wednesday. The other was not feeling well either since last week. Her doctor said she has the flu. Oh no!

I hope I will not get it. My honey asked me if I am taking my vitamins. I said...yes (with hesitation). I am drinking fruit juices and lots of water now. At work, we sanitize the workplace especially the things we have hand contact on like the telephone, calculators, and other non-consumable office supplies. We are doing the best we can to get rid of the virus that way. Being sick is difficult. The best thing to do now is to get your flu shots done as soon as possible. Always remember, prevention is better than cure.


No comments: