Pages

Dec 26, 2008

Financial Responsibility

You know I have been thinking about applying for a credit card for some time now. I know I need to be very careful about this. The question is, am I ready for it? We know that a credit card is convenient for use on quick payments. It is also of big help when we need cash up front. And terms of payment is affordable since there are low interest credit cards now. We are persuaded to get one from our trusted banks simply because these advantages provide convenience and most establishments accept credit card payments.

But having a credit card is a big responsibility. It is up to us if we use it out of control especially if we know that we have no interest credit card. Smart people compare credit cards first to know which has the best service. I guess this is the important thing to do. I do not want to get something that will cause me a headache when the time comes.


No comments: