Pages

Dec 21, 2008

Filipino-American Couples' Christmas Party

Somebody said it was going to be below 20 degrees last night. And we went out for a Fil-Am gathering last night in Grand Prairie. It was very very cold. Pinay Writer invited me to attend the party. I decided to go with my honey since I did not make it to the first one last week. I invited Norie too. We met new Filipina friends together with their husbands and kids. Everybody had a great time talking, laughing, joking, eating. Others were yelling in cheer while watching the Dallas Cowboys game on television. Boy, it was fun! Flashing cameras were in every corner of the house. Many thanks to Ate Beng for a wonderful hospitality at the party. And you know what, it was my great pleasure to meet Pinay Writer, In Demand Opinions and wife MJ's Hurrah, and everybody at the party. We really enjoyed the night.

For the Filipina who served the "pineapple", cheers girl! Make some again. I am not allergic to that. Hahaha!!!Bookmark and Share Review My Post

7 comments:

Bryan J said...

Hi there, It was very nice meeting you and your husband at the party also. It was a lot of fun. Have a great day, tc

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Mharms,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the inspiring comments you left behind. May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog stating your name, address, name of blog and it's url or you may send an email to melalarilla@gmail.com with the same set of information. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and your loved ones. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

Hi MarlyMS,

I wish you Yuletide Joy and A Blessed New Year together with your family.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

every Christmas party for Filipinos abroad is enjoyable.

pusangkalye said...

litro pack na iced tea lang tatapat nya---mas healthy pa---ganyan din ako dati-----

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light~~~

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your holiday greetings so much! May y'all have a wonderful one too :)

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

been here visiting you and dropped an ec as well! Happy Holidays!