Pages

Dec 4, 2008

Learned Another Lesson

My goodness! I did not know it was freezing cold this morning when I go to work. Yesterday was a bit warms and I enjoyed feeling the fresh sunshine on my skin. On my way to work today I was shivering and could not help utter words of help to the heavens. Letting you know, Dillard's Mall is just a walking distance from the apartment. My honey's work schedule is 8:30 in the morning, mine is 10:00 o'clock. So he leaves earlier than I. As I was saying, the freezing cold was penetrating in the innermost part of my veins. I have coat but because I am not used to wearing large sizes, I did not wear it. And I will be late if will go back to the apartment to get it. As a consequence, I ended with nasal congestion...again. Another learned lesson. (Sigh)


3 comments:

Gina lee said...

uh uh poor thing....hope you feel better soon..lisod sad ning tugnaw oi..kapoy suot suot ug coat

Anonymous said...

Mao jud Gina. I am get annoyed sometimes because it is quite difficult to move comfortably.

Shawie said...

oh, sorry to hear that, Mhars...well, at least you learned, lol