Pages

Dec 28, 2008

Healthy Celebrity Smile

I just had my dental appointment in the middle of my working days. I felt a little bit awkward asking for a day-off because I am newly hired. But the appointment was set a month ago and for some insurance reasons, I have to go for it. My honey and I went to the dentist in Plano whom he sees for years now. He does cosmetic dentistry.

To me, dental health is very important. People with healthy teeth eat better. It also helps build self-confidence. In fact, there are dental products that help maintain healthy teeth. Dental veneers, for example, helps whiten teeth permanently and align smile perfectly. I will have some tooth to be crowned and they say veneers can be placed over the crowns without doing some replacement. Maintaining dental health is a part of our daily life and choosing reliable dental products should be considered for successful result. Then we can have a celebrity smile that everyone admires.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing you and your family a happy and healthy new year.

imelda said...

dental services is costly, good to know its covered by your insurance

Anonymous said...

@ meldz
yes, and we have to use the dental coverage before the year ends.

Tey said...

My insurane at work cover this but the problem is I realy hate opeing my mouth for a long time. So I'll keep my teeth like this., I am not a celebrity anyway..lols

My Daily Thoughts
Money Journal
Blogger"s Recollections