Pages

Dec 30, 2008

Selling Malfunctioning Watch?

You gotta be kidding me!

If you are a seller, you know your merchandise is in good condition right? And before selling the merchandise, you should check if it is working right? So how come a jewelry store associate does not know the watch my honey bought me for Christmas is not functioning?

The story is this. My honey surprised me with the watch he bought from that jewelry store. It is a lovely gold slim watch made without a second hand. The watch does not fit in my wrist perfectly so we went to the jewelry store to have it re-sized. After the associate re-sized the watch I tried it on and it fits! When I tried to set the time, I waited for the minute hand to move. After a while, it did not make any movement. So my husband asked with the associate to check the watch. The associate opened it and checked the battery only to find out it is very weak. It was replaced with a new one but the minute hand is still. Hhhmm...I was starting to get upset. "What is going on?" I asked myself. After minutes of waiting, the associate came up to the suggestion of replacing the watch. All right. So there is something wrong with my beautiful timepiece. Embarrassing, is not it? The associate will call us first thing tomorrow morning about the replacement.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you..mharms

Anonymous said...

visiting my bloglinks today ..happy new year...

imelda said...

hi how are you?

imelda said...

hi how are you?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all of you also.

@ imelda
I am doing fine meldz..how about you?

Mizé said...

A Prosperous New Year!
Cheers.

Dhemz said...

visiting here!

Prettymom said...

hi mhars, thanks for the visit happy new year

Mulberry Outlet said...

Syles from the new collections at reduced introductory prices. This is a great way to pick up a trendy, new but cheap designer handbag.