Pages

Dec 10, 2008

Decors For The Holidays

Like other wives out there, I too, is presently busy in decorating the house for the holidays. Actually we already bought a 6-foot Christmas tree on Monday night. We picked the one which has the various color of lights that come along with it. My honey and I had it decorated as soon as we arrive from the mall. Some of the decors were bought from the garage sale few months ago. The others are my honey's from last year. I am happy with the decorating outcome so far. It is just the way I wanted. What we will do next is to finish shopping gifts for the loved ones. Then we will figure out what gifts to bring for the party which will be held at my in-laws' house in Tyler on Christmas Eve.

15 comments:

Euroangel said...

Hi Mar, salamat sa dd ha..i add nya tika unya...magluto sa ko...hehehe..congrats pud pr3 imo blog..great job...ayo2 diha

Anonymous said...

good morning marly. we are doing our tree too and my daughter who is 4 yrs old is super excited. happy christmas.

ruby said...

hi! dropping by :) EC dropped.. advance merry christmas :)

Twerlyn said...

I can't wait to see your Xmas tree pics Marl..=)

BTW, I'm inviting you to join this contest: great prize! http://lermzpascoe.com/2008/12/join-to-win-free-web-hosting-blog-cash.html

imelda said...

it is always fun putting up a xmas tree. hope u post a pic of that here.

Anonymous said...

@ euroangel
sure thanks. will check on your blog later also :)

@ all
my honey took some snaps while i was decorating the tree. will post some of them in my entry soon. thank you all for the greetings.

Unknown said...

Hi Mharms, visiting you here again and checking out your post. Wow, 6-foot christmas tree? Mine is only 5-foot. LOL. Anyway, I hope have a happy Christmas and by the way, will it be ok if you add myheartythoughts.blogspot.com to your links? Thanks dear. TC

Anonymous said...

hello there. visiting your blog again today...

can we exchange links?

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com

Anonymous said...

hhmmm... waiting for christmas?

Anonymous said...

hi marly.
i'm asking you a favor pls change my url to http://reviewriting.com.

thanks,
shimumsy

JK said...

hi hopping by here... have a nice week ahead...

Mrs. Stevenson said...

was here. dropped u ec. have a great day!

Anonymous said...

@ gracie
yes I am excited about my First Christmas tree here. Ok will add your blog in mine.

@ Maxi
done adding you too

@ Shimumsy
Url changed already mumsy

@ JK and ria

I appreciate your hopping in here...see you again.

Anonymous said...

Now I have our Christmas tree exposed :)

Anonymous said...

what a lovely christmas tree! It's so "professionally" done heheh