Pages

Aug 27, 2011

Weekend Snapshot: Satin Hands, Peach Preserve

 
My SIL gave me some goodies when we came to visit this weekend-Peach Preserve and hand care kit from Mary Kay called Satin Hands.  The Peach Preserve sure looks delicious.

This is how the Satin Hands work:

1.  You apply a small amount of the Extra Emollient Night Cream (in tube) to clean skin.  For added hydration, dampen skin with water prior to applying.  Do not rinse.
2.  Massage Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub (in dispenser) into hands and between fingers.  Rinse and pat dry.

Repeat every night.  Your hands will feel soft, smooth, and relaxed.


2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

That sounds good !

I was reading the other day some beauty tips that you can do with natural ingredients. How have to use egg white ... argh ... I do not know if I would like put on my face! kkkkk

Kisses

Chubskulit Rose said...

The peach looks good! Howdy mare?