Pages

Oct 1, 2013

There's A Place For My Laptop And Stuff Now

As you know, I work at home for more than five years now.  I have been doing buy and sell online a year after I got here in the US.  My husband and I moved (the week I arrived) and lived in an apartment for about two years.  But the tight situation didn't stop me from doing what I enjoy.  Earning extra money online is a big help to us.  One of the things I was wishing for since then was a portable mobile laptop desk that I can use even when I am in our bedroom.  We have a computer table but my husband's computer and other electronics were stationed there.  So I didn't have a place for my laptop and stuff.  I had to crowd my husband's computer table.

When we moved back to his house out in the country, I told him I need a mobile laptop desk.  Without waiting so long, I got this one.  I am really happy that it's in my house now.  My new mobile laptop desk is very handy.

Working and snacking at the same time. :)
Portable Wood Mobile Laptop Desk with Rollers

Features:
  • Angled and height adjustable tabletops made of solid wood
  • Splitting tabletops (If you have kids, just keep reminding them that this item is not a toy) 
  • Slide-stopper on both sides of the table to enable both right-hand and left-hand users 
  • Smooth tabletops for easy cleaning
  • Round corners keep users from scratching
  • Swivel casters for more mobility (I can roll it wherever I want in the house)
  • Brakes on the casters to stop the table from moving when you want a stable working platform
  • Special designed "T" base
  • Perfect for using over sofa, bed, on floor or elsewhere when using notebook, reading, writing, eating or drawing
  • Minor assembly required
Assembly
  • All the parts were clearly marked
  • It came with the tools you need for the assembly
  • Instructions were clear
Smooth surface and rounded corners.
The 'T' base with the rollers.
Dear husband putting the mobile laptop desk together.
Excuse me for a little mess behind me.
I am loving my new laptop desk now.  :)
Want something like this?  You can get one at www.yescomusa.com for a very affordable price.

Thanks to www.yescomusa.com.

7 comments:

MikiHope said...

That looks like it might be a nice gift for my mom who now has an Ipad! I only have a desk top computer and I already have a desk----

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love that mare, nice choice!

Nova said...

indeed very portable and you can easily put your laptop while watching tv, or anywhere else in the house without dragging your big table.

Rebecca said...

what a cute table and i love you can work and still be part of family time

Healy Harpster said...

I need one too as I like to be moving from one place to another. Just can't be avoided sometimes.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! That is so nice mommy. I want one since we don't have a proper office desk. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Nice desk, looks really comfortable!