Pages

May 6, 2015

Saving Money On Oral Care

Colgate toothpaste
Colgate is one of my favorite toothpaste brands.  I feel so delighted whenever I get a very good deal on oral care including toothpaste.  The few weeks ago, I went to CVS to check on some of their weekly deals.   It has been a while since the last time I shop there.  I was glad to see a great deal on Colgate toothpaste.  

I got two store coupons of $2.50 off toothpaste purchase from my Rewards Coupon Center. I still had the $1.00 Extra Bucks from a previous transaction several weeks ago. Then a $1 off Colgate toothpaste coupon.  The price of the toothpaste was $3.99 each with the Rewards Card.  I used all the coupons but I did two transactions* on this.  So I paid $.98 for both toothpaste plus tax.

*Two Rewards Card are used on this purchase.

No comments: