Pages

Jan 25, 2016

Join And Win Sweepstakes In The Comfort Of Your Home


As a stay-at-home mom and full-time housewife, there comes a time that I really needed to unwind without leaving the house unattended.  I mean, I go out with friends sometimes or just me and my darling daughter go to town for a little recreation.  But there are moments that I don't want to go out but I want to have a me time at home.  What I do is just I go to the guestroom, play some mellow music. And while watching my little one playing with her dollhouse, My Little Pony, and Little Pet Shop character toys, I also relax.  Thirty minutes to an hour of relaxation and doing nothing helps me recharge.

Sometimes, when I am done with my blogging tasks, I enjoy just browsing the Internet for good reads, tutorials, and giveaways or sweepstakes.  I like getting new updates on news, technology, and current events especially the latest news in the Philippines on the Internet.  Because of the time difference, I couldn't watch the Philippine news program on television.  

Meanwhile, watching cooking tutorials, and do-it-yourself (DIY) home improvement stuff, and beauty tutorials are fun and enjoyable to watch as well.  There are so many tutorial videos you can search on the Internet.  Once you learn about these things, you will not stop looking for more.

On the other hand, I also enjoy joining giveaways and sweepstakes.  In fact, I already won several products, items, and cash.  My favorite Instant Win Games site so far is JuliesFreebies.com.  It has lots of giveaway/sweepstakes listed on daily basis.  They are updated daily and so many games that you will be interested to enter.  The site also gives you a chance to claim free product samples from various brands.

So there you go.  Relaxing and winning.  Head to JuliesFreebies.com and let me know if you win something.


No comments: