Pages

Mar 19, 2016

Experience With Target's Ship To Store - Not Good

If you are shopping online for a product that you really really like, you cannot wait to receive the product right?  And because the store offers free shipping to store, that's a very big plus right?  Who doesn't like free shipping?

I order items online ahead of time because I know that sometimes you cannot trust the items to be delivered and/or ready for pick up five or 7 days after the items' have shipped.  But I think this one is quite unacceptable.  As you can see, I ordered two items from a store.  Both of them are swimwear and to be shipped to the same store I selected.  One swimwear arrived at the store in six days after the order was placed.

The second swimwear is still in transit as of today, yet the estimated delivery to store is 14 March 2016.  Today is the 19th.  How come?  I called the store to double check with them.  They told me the same thing, the item is still in transit.  To some these items are not quite important.  But I am going on a vacation with my loved ones and I ordered these pieces for them expecting that they will arrive within a week or so.  What's disappointing is, it's been two weeks and one of the swimwear is still pending.  I ordered both VERY ahead of time.

One pending item as of 19 March 2016.

No comments: