Pages

Jan 13, 2009

Adobo Instead Of Fried Chicken

I did all the tasks I had to do today. But there was a slight change allright. Instead of frying the chicken legs, I made Adobo (chicken stew) with them. Why? It is because I do not have enough oil for frying. Oh boy, the Adobo smells so good that made me and my honey so hungry while it was cooking!

A couple of hours before the cooking, I went out to shop at Target using the gift card Norie gave me for Christmas. I bought some good bargains at Target because they are currently having a Clearance Sale on selected winter clothing. After the shopping, I saw Norie and we went home together.



1 comment:

riablahgs said...

I love adobo and it's a staple on most filipino meals...UNFORTUNATELY and you won't believe this, I don't know how to cook it. My hubby and brother cook it better that I do...hahahaha....