Pages

Jan 18, 2009

Easy Hardware Installation

When our computer got fixed two months ago, my honey was trying to bring back some applications that have been lost. He also did the setting updates on those. But there was a little bit of problem encountered, we lost other essential programs. And when he tried installing the peripherals, the drivers were not found.

My honey was so upset at first but after a few days of hard work, he got his hp drivers and did a good job installing the hp printer. After that he managed to install our canon scanner with the canon drivers. That was easy. Now we are enjoying the convenience of technology again.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! :)
i already added u to my blog geeFashion :)... pls add me too here and delete my G-Anne's Life With Fashion... coz i'll be transferring it to geeFashion :)... thanks :)

SEDONA said...

just visiting.hope u visit me back too.

Anonymous said...

@geraldine
ok, will edit that one

@sedona
thank you for coming by. your blog is cool.

SEDONA said...

thanks for visiting.wanna x-link.

My Blog said...

frnd..care 4 link exchange..added u as 'Mhar's Display' in my list..pls click skow all in my list n check ur link there..pls add mine in ur list..witing 4 ur reply..