Pages

Feb 4, 2009

An Idea To A Successful Dinner Party

We have been invited again to a gathering of Filipino-American (Fil-Am) couples in Arlington Saturday. But we were not able to come because the trip to Tyler was already scheduled ahead of time. It was the second invitation sent to us.

We attended the first gathering in Grand Prairie. It was a huge Fil-Am get-together dinner celebrating the holidays. Boy, the food was good. The organizers really did a great job planning for the dinner party menu that night. All the visitors enjoyed the evening with the admiration for the holiday theme ideas from Celebrations.com, which helped make the party become a success. It was one of the most memorable party I have attended. Besides the delicious foods, I met new Fil-Am couple friends that evening.


2 comments:

Wengss said...

hello,

I aleady relink you in my bloglist after you leaved message ( after I changed new template)

But couldn't find my blog here in your list. Link me in your blogroll as I already relink you after you told me to do.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello weng..added u already..