Pages

Aug 20, 2010

Maintain A Good Credit Score

We will be tight with the budget in the next couple of months, for some reason. We need to pay some of the monthly bills in advance. This is in connection with our moving back to the house. I am glad that our major credit card obligation is close to getting paid off. Though my store credit card still has a balance on it, I am doing my best to pay on or before the due date in higher amount than the minimum balance so I will maintain a good credit score.

A friend advised me not to miss a payment and check my credit score on freescore.com for free. In addition, paying promptly will get you into finishing the obligation fast.

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

imelda said...

i just added ur link in my new wp site mhars.i hope u cud visit back.

http://mydailybusiness.net

Ellen ♥ said...

nice post! :D
thanks for the visit! :)
how about link exhange? let me know.

http://ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Mhar's Display said...

sure we can exlinks..
done adding you meldz and ellen.

Marms

Ellen ♥ said...

hello! check my page i post your link :)

have a good day!

Unknown said...

Shall we exchange links, please?

Please let me know, my URL is http://icemap.org

lina@happy family said...

Nice info.
Drop by to say hello :)

Tey said...

of all the trouble that we had in our old townhouse and all the moving expenses.. ggggg.. me and my husband is trying our best to maintain a good credit score... We are praying hard
Embracing Health
Mineral Makeup For Sensitive, Oily and Acne Prone Skin
Natural Beauty Cosmetics

imelda said...

hello mharms was here once again