Pages

Oct 6, 2010

Pursue A Higher Level Of Education

I heard in the local news recently that there is a plan of amending the system of education back home. The government wants to pursue and implement the two additional years in high school. Students protest on this. Well, I am not sure if it will become successful. I just hope that this new bill will give a real advantage to the youth.

On the other hand, my friend just finished her masters degree this year. I am proud of her. She is very diligent and determined. Her pursuance of getting a higher level of education is inspirational. Considering that Walden University offers an online course in Masters in Education, she wanted a classroom lecture. But the student guides and tips in The Chronicle helped my friend earned her degree on time.

Congratulations C!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: