Pages

Nov 15, 2010

Never Miss A Payment

After two doctors appointment, I was hurrying to go to the department store today. I had a payment due to beat. I don't want the store to charge me any late payment fees. That is a no no! Late fees are very high. They're higher than the minimum payment amount in your bill.

Then I remember somebody told me about credit scores. If you pay your bill in advance or on time, you will have a good credit score. And it will reflect on your credit records. Is that right? That is why I am doing my best not to fail on my bill payments due date. For convenience, we should always keep bill payment reminders in our calendar. It will help us remember that way.

Do you care about your credit score? If you want to know, you can check for a free credit score online.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: