Pages

Jan 25, 2011

Organizing My Kitchen

Since I got home from the hospital, I haven't caught up with organizing in the house yet. There are still a big pile of laundry in my closet. The laundered ones (from a week ago) are in the basket waiting for me to fold them. There are clutters in my kitchen counter...this and that. 'Don't have a snack container. Even the spices don't have a rack. Some are up in the cabinet, others are gathered at the corner of the kitchen counter. How I wish one day I will have a spice rack where I can put all my cooking spices in one place.

I wonder if my husband can make me a wall spice rack. That would be a good idea to put behind the pantry door. If not, I will just look at kitchen spice racks in stores. I should have thought about this before. Tsk tsk! See? Now I am stressing myself looking for spice racks.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: