Pages

Jan 21, 2011

Nursery Room Preparation

After the big move, we are finally settled in the house. We are very happy back. A good timing also for the baby's coming.

As soon as we moved back to the house in October, my honey and I have planned the nursery room. We were having a baby girl so I wanted everything to be feminine. The baby's room was painted in November. With the help of family, I started buying nursery decor and baby stuff. The nursery room is not complete without furniture. My brother-in-law and his wife are so nice that they offered us their son's baby bed set.

There are many modern furniture to look at. But we decided to get a set of furniture that my honey and I like best for our baby's room. It turned out great!

On the other hand, I got something that I really like. I will tell you more about it on my review in the next post.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: