Pages

Jul 17, 2011

That's Not Cheap!

I thought I lost it.  'Been looking for my sunglasses last night all over the house, even in the car, and still could not find it.  I spent a long time thinking where and when was the last time I used my sunglasses.  That was not cheap, you know.  My honey gave it to me.  Then I remembered the other night I went to Target.  But pretty sure my sunglasses was with me because the sun is still bright at eight o'clock in the evening.

Before I went to bed, I tried looking again in the car.  I looked under the seats...none.  I opened the glove compartment and surprisingly the sunglasses is there!  Relieved.  Oh I went to bed happy.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Rovie said...

i'm happy to know you found it... following you, hope you can follow back... thanks!

Mhar's Display said...

hi rovie. yea. I was very happy i found it :)

Marms

ankara boyacı said...

nice blog