Pages

Jun 25, 2011

A Tiny Decision Can Change A Course Of Life

Life is full of ups and downs.  Success and failure. Sometimes you have the good thing, the next day it's gone.  It happens to everybody.  Life is full of changes.  And change is the only permanent thing in the world. It is undeniable that people change too.  A simple action, a small journey, and even tiny decision can change a course of life.

I have been through challenges and struggles.  Heartaches enveloped my soul for years.  But I faced all of them with confidence and strong self-control with a pull of motivation.  These helped me understand that, even somebody is there to help you, you have to rely on yourself to survive.  I am still aiming for a personal breakthrough. 

Although I (sometimes) feel down, just thinking about the people who mean so much to me bring joy to my life.  I believe that whatever hardship we encounter, we can conquer it with faith, patience, and diligence.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: