Pages

Nov 1, 2011

Football Season

There’s something about this time of year that really gets my blood flowing. I love the idea of snuggling up at home with my husband while he’s watching football on his directv centennial package and I’ve got something like beef stew simmering on the stove. I know it sounds silly but I just really love how my family taught me about the game so that now when my husband wants to spend the whole day watching NFL GamesI’m not out of the loop. There’s something to be said for getting to spend time with my husband while he also gets to do something he really likes to do which is part of the reason I love that our house is so comfortable. I wanted to make sure the living room in particular was a place that we wanted to spend time in. My husband doesn’t really care – all he’s happy about is that he gets to watch all his games and I’m not nagging him to clean the house or do some home improvements or something!

Written by my friend Dong Wood

1 comment:

lina@happy family said...

Nice share!
Thanks for dropping by :)