Pages

Apr 23, 2012

Small Kitchen Electrics As Gifts

It was a very pleasant day here in Texas on Saturday.  My mother-in-law and I went to a Bridal Shower Party for her granddaughter held in Allen.  The party was small and simple attended by close friends and family. 

Two days before the party, I went to buy a gift for her.  She is registered at Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond.  Shopping at Target is more convenient for me.  As one of the things she have in her wedding registry, I got her a small electrics for the kitchen.  She can use it to open canned goods.  You know what it is?  I just had a new one given to my by a friend on my birthday two years ago.  And I can say  that it's neat, so useful in the kitchen.  It makes my life and cooking easier.




1 comment:

BLOGZOOM said...

There are many domestic utensils in the abroad, especially in USA, that are unknown in Brazil. As my family is from Germany, luckily I've been using for a long time some useful tools in the kitchen. It really helps give us more convenience.

hugs