Pages

Apr 12, 2012

Celebrating Four Years Of Marriage Today

Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary.  Amazing how time flies so fast and it seems like yesterday that I walked down towards the Gazebo in the Rose Garden of Tyler, Texas.  The wedding day was wonderful.  Though my family wasn't there to attend the memorable event in my life, I was still thankful for everything.

On Easter weekend we went on a trip to Tyler to celebrate Easter with my in-laws and, at the same time, to visit the place where we got married four years ago.  This time, a beautiful little princess is with us.  After lots of adjustments in married life, here we are standing in front of the Gazebo happy and blessed.

My family

As for the wedding anniversary gifts and stuff, I bought something for my honey.  But he will get it next weekend, before our trip to Oklahoma.  It is something he will be able to use in the kitchen because he likes cooking.  I wonder what he bought for me...hmm.

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Happy belated 4th anniversary!

Marms said...

Thank you so much for the greetings ECL :)

Marms

Chubskulit Rose said...

Kakagigil!