Pages

Jun 9, 2012

Weekend Snapshot: My Picks

So we went to the Bride and Bridesmaids Luncheon yesterday and it was held at Chocolate Angel in Richardson, Texas.  It was not that huge of a place but surely had a nice pastry and chicken salad.  The area where we had the party was small and I think it only accommodates about 20 people.  It was a girls' event so everyone had a great time especially the bride.

As I was busy with watching my little girl running back and forth, I took the chance to take pictures too.

This wall decor was hanging in the ladies bathroom and looked vintage to me.

After the lunch date, the wedding rehearsal was at 6:00 P.M. in Flower Mound.  The wedding was held at the Chapelle de Fleurs.  As we entered the premises, I was stunned by the beautiful lighting in the hallway.


Inside the chapel

No comments: