Pages

Jun 5, 2012

What's Your Bridal Flower?

June is the most popular wedding month of the year.  So expect June brides or couples registering to get the most important document - the marriage license.  Some future wives are trying to get their sexy figures back to be able to fit in their dream wedding gowns.  Wedding planners are busy with organizing and coordinating the wedding theme for the big event.

One of the most important object not be forgotten on a wedding is the bouquet.  The serenata florists are doing their best to accommodate orders for weddings and other special occasion. The bride has to select a type of flower for her wedding.  Roses are the most sought after bridal flower.  But, I think the Norma Jeane flower is adorably perfect for a bridal bouquet too!


I was very pleased how my wedding turned out four years ago.  It was a garden wedding and my husband's folks did a great job with the preparation - from the flower arrangement to the venue decor.  My wedding bouquet is still preserved at my mom-in-law's house up to now.  That was really awesome! 

How about you?  What's your bridal flower?

No comments: