Pages

Jul 20, 2012

I Enjoy Being At Home

I am a stay-at-home mom and and a full time housewife.  I enjoy being home taking care of my family.  This is a difficult job because as a wife and mother, I have to do everything so happiness and harmony will always be in the home. 

Housework and errands keep me busy.  And when I want to relax, I watch television as my entertainment.  One of my favorite program is a reality talent search show.  Sometimes I watch my favorite telenovela.  It's a drama soap.  My favorite actress is one of the main character in the show.  I admire her acting because she cries easily.  She can make me feel like I am part of the story too.  She was a product of a talent teen variety show three decades ago.  I remember say that she joined an acting audition when she was 7 years old.  And immediately got selected because of her exemplary performance at the audition.  Since then, my favorite actress starred in many drama shows on television and films.  When she was still starting in showbiz, her acting coach is one of the veteran movie star in the film industry.  It really helped enhance her acting talent.

My idol just got married two years ago.  She now has a son.  I admire her for being such a down-to-earth person.  She keeps everything in her life in control.  I guess she couldn't give up acting because it has been a part of her life since she was a young girl.

So this is what I do at home on my spare time.  Relaxing by watching television and keeping updated with local showbiz news back home. :)

No comments: