Pages

Apr 3, 2014

Dark Scary Skies!

Dark scary skies.
 This evening's weather was very scary.  See how the sky looked like? It was taken on my way home from a grocery store this evening.  

I was in the store buying some ingredients for my green salad for tomorrow's lunch when my friend called and told me that a tornado warning is up at our area and a tornado just passed her town and heading town close to ours.  I was aware that there's a severe thunderstorm coming but not this tornado thing.

When I finished checking out and headed to my car, the wind was blowing like crazy and sky was so dark.  It was close to 7:30 P.M.  In the Spring and Summer, the sun sets at 9:30 P.M. the latest.  As soon as my friend hung up, I called my husband and my cousin to tell about it.  

The severe weather brought hail and the tornado made two touchdowns but not in our area.  We only had rain at 10:20 P.M.  Thanks God!


No comments: