Pages

Jul 17, 2014

Physical Examination

I saw this portrait at the doctor's office lounge.
I did some fasting last night for the blood work this morning.  Our new doctor schedule me for blood work at 8:30 in the morning today and it was raining.  There's a severe thunderstorm yesterday and we're still getting rains this evening. I love the rain.  My heart is full of gratitude because we get heavy rains this summer.

Me, my husband, and daughter - we all drove together to the doctor's office this morning because hubby was going to work and watching over darling daughter while I was at the doctor's office.  Unexpectedly, I waited for more than 45 minutes just to get the blood work done.  I mentioned previously that I think I would like this new family doctor.  But with the waiting time I experienced this morning.  I got discouraged.  My husband and daughter were sitting in the car waiting for me.  The moment I walked out the patient's room, the nurse told me that the doctor's on her way to see me.

And so, I went back inside the room.  The doctor came in and talked to me for a few minutes.  Then the nurse took my blood and did an EKG on me.  'Only took about 15 minutes.  Anyway, I am looking forward to normal results next week.


No comments: