Pages

Mar 30, 2009

It Was Ridiculous!

There was an unexpected black out at 12 midnight last night. Gosh! I was in the peak of working on something online when the power went off. All the opened Websites were closed because the computer went off too. The UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) did not work. It was ridiculous!

I looked outside to see if everywhere else was dark but the road lights were on. 'Was wondering if our apartment complex was the only place without electricity. Worried with the unsigned-out accounts, I stayed awake until the power went back about one o'clock in the morning. But still the UPS did not cooperate with me. I was very disappointed. What I did is that I unplugged the Internet connection cable. Then the first thing I did when I woke up in the morning was opening the browser and signed out from the Websites I worked with.


No comments: