Pages

Apr 30, 2009

Wedding Plans Changed

I can say that the first two months (January-February this year) of my cousin E's arrival here in Texas has been a tough for her. First, like me, she was unaccustomed to the Winter's temperature. So is still adjusting to the Texas weather. Second, the homesickness was intense. And thirdly, her wedding plans changed. Because of some complicated reasons she and her fiance decided to get married in the Philippines. The policy of the wedding ceremony scheduling in their church did not work for them. So they might wed next year with the presence of E's family and friends, which is good for her. And maybe her oldest sister R can attend the ceremony since her visa application to Alaska is still pending. I wish my honey and I can attend too.


No comments: