Pages

Apr 5, 2009

At The Resort Hotel

It was a very pleasant day. The drive to Oklahoma was smooth and safe though the wind was blowing like there is no tomorrow. We checked in at the hotel at three o'clock in the afternoon. We made it on time. The resort hotels' room is simple yet cozy. Besides cable TV, refrigerator, microwave oven, and flat iron, the room has a closet where we can organize our clothes. Hangers are also available for our jeans and shirts. I brought a couple of under shirts for my honey just in case he needs one. I would say I did a good job in packing our stuff last night.

The resort has a very pretty pool and spa. To make sure we have the proper clothing, I brought his trunks and my bathing suit. I hope the wind will not be harsh tomorrow.

Bookmark and Share Review My Post


No comments: