Pages

Apr 16, 2009

The Best Gears And Tools For Him

This school year my cousin will step on his fourth year in college. I am so proud because he is doing well in school...to become a police officer someday. But this level comes with a lot of requirements. There comes school projects (cannot beat that), extra curricular activities participation, and gears.

My cousin's parents work hard to provide for his studies. This includes buying him the best gears and tools from Maxpedition, that he can use for a long period of time. They want him to be comfortable while using the durable gears they got for him. My cousin deserves to get the best. 'Wishing him good luck!


2 comments:

Fida Abbott said...

Hello Mharms,

I have a special tag for you. Come and get it.

Have nice day!

Mhar's Display said...

oh thanks Fida. will keep you posted with my entry soon.