Pages

Jun 26, 2009

Off To SeaWorld

Our trip to San Antonio to visit SeaWorld started last night. We arrived Best Western hotel past two o'clock in the morning. That was a very smooth drive from Fort Worth (which took as just 4.5 hours of driving). Pretty amazing. We only had three stops at rest areas.

Traveling at night makes you feel bored because of the darkness around you. But you should keep your focus on the road if you want to arrive to your destination safely.

This is my first summer getaway here in the USA. I am very happy that I will experience the fun at SeaWorld. One of my dream vacation destinations. Thank God we had a safe travel last night.

Bookmark and Share Review My Post


4 comments:

Tey said...

wow, one of my frustration to visit when we went to LA 3 years ago.
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Celebrity Entertainment

Mhar's Display said...

Aw..i hope you will get the chance to visit SeaWorld in the near future Tey :)

Mharms

irish daisies said...

i didnt know you lived in texas. we just come from there a few months ago and we LOVED sea world. I'm glad you had such a great time too :)

Liza said...

It's good to hear you got there safely. Can't wait to see the photos, I'm sure you had a blast.

Moms Check Nyo
Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Yummy-as-can-be